In our school we aim to:
- provide a broad balanced, relevant and cohesive curriculum appropriate to the needs of each pupil.
- provide a happy and secure atmosphere in which learning is enjoyable and where children can grow in confidence, independence and self discipline.
- develop children spiritually making them aware of Christian religious teaching.
- be able communicate effectively through language, number and scientific experiences.
- to emphasise that the pupil’s personal, social and physical development are as
important as his/her intellectual development.
- help all children including those with special needs reach their potential and have a sense of satisfaction and success having done their best.
- enhance the pupil’s self esteem and therefore his/her ability to cope with and accept other people.
- encourage the children to be aware of the wider community in relation to their cultural heritage.
- encourage self respect, respect for others and their beliefs and the environment.
- promote close relationships between home, school and the community.